Table Of Contents:
- Solutionreach vs. Weave – Making The Right Choice
- About SolutionReach
- About Weave
- SolutionReach vs Weave – Things To Consider
- SolutionReach vs Weave – Feature Comparison
- SolutionReach vs Weave – Ratings & Reviews
- The Better Choice – Solutionreach vs Weave
- Solutionreach vs Weave vs Emitrr – Overall Comparison
- Emitrr: The Better Choice Over SolutionReach And Weave
Solutionreach vs. Weave - Making The Right Choice
Do you provide the best healthcare services in your area, but are bogged down due to a lack of communication software that promotes your business to the right audience and helps convert them to lifelong customers?
With a plethora of options in the market, which communication software should you invest in?
If you’re considering Solutionreach or Weave, we’ve come up with a comprehensive comparison of both.
This article dives into features, reviews, pros and cons, and pricing, and will help you make the right choice in choosing a communication software for your healthcare practice in 2023.
SolutionReach is a customer communication platform developed for medical practices and healthcare enterprises. SolutionReach offers features like scheduling, reminders, intake, surveys, multi-unit support, and much more. SolutionReach is designed for healthcare businesses for their communication requirements.
Weave is an all-in-one customer communication and engagement platform for small businesses. Weave offers features like text messaging, surveys, reputation management, review management, invoicing, social media posting, and much more. Weave is designed for small businesses to attract and retain customers.
SolutionReach vs Weave - Things To Consider
There are many communication software in the market and all of them claim to be the perfect solution for your requirements, here’s a ready-to-use checklist of things you should consider before opting for a communication software:
- “HIPAA” refers to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and the rules and regulations passed by the U.S. Congress designed to protect privacy and ensure the security of Personal Health Information (PHI) and electronic Personal Health Information (ePHI).
- “HITECH” refers to the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act enacted in the United States Congress, which is Title XIII of the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act, and the regulations thereunder, as amended.
The software choice of any healthcare business should be HIPAA and HITECH-compliant to ensure that their doctor-patient confidentiality remains unwaveringly strong.
#2: Features – Your chosen communication software should possess features essential to business growth. These include group texting features, automation and sequences, etc. to name a few. Some essential features to consider are:
– Review Management: Nothing sparks more trust in your business than reviews by real customers. Review management software helps you automatically collect reviews on the platform relevant to your prospective clients. For example, almost all businesses have their business listed on Google and hence collecting reviews on Google is of utmost importance.
In addition to sending review requests the review management feature also allows users to respond to reviews through the software itself.
The review management feature also compiles all reviews across different review sites into a single dashboard for you to take action seamlessly.
– Business Messaging: Customers can reach out to your business through various channels, and it could be hard to maintain seamless conversation across all of them. Business messaging software brings all conversations from different channels to a single platform for you to respond to and the more powerful software also automates replies!
– Call Management: Business communication software often has VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) services to allow you to make calls over the Internet. A cloud-based phone service allows businesses to make and take calls from anywhere through the web software or through a mobile app.
An important call management feature is missed calls to text. It allows businesses to engage customers and leads through text messages if the customer calls go unattended.
– 2-way text messaging: 2-way text messaging allows you to respond to your patients’ queries and questions over text.
– Group text messaging: Group text messaging allows you to create groups that you can text to directly. You can add your colleagues to a chat or have multiple patients texting you on a single chat thread.
– Missed call to text: This feature converts missed calls from your patients to text messages with automated replies. You can either respond immediately or plan it for later. Missed clients because of missed calls are a thing of the past (not that we miss it).
– Broadcast/Bulk SMS: Bulk or broadcast SMS is a great tool if you want to inform a large group of customers about any promotional campaign you’re running.
– Schedule-based text: You can set up schedule-based texts to send texts at the right time. Need to inform patients about the Holiday season offers? With schedule-based texts, you can set up the texts today and the texts will send just when you want them to – Thanksgiving or Christmas.
– Text follow-ups: With this feature asking for reviews, the reason for cancellations, payment reminders, birthday wishes, and reminders about upcoming appointments are all automated.
– Integration: As a healthcare practice, there are a ton of software that are a part and parcel of your day-to-day activities like EHR/EMR (Electronic Medical Records) and PMS (Practice Management Software). Any communication software of your choice needs to integrate well with all the software that you are using currently. For eg, Weave doesn’t integrate with Quickbooks, so if you opt for Weave, you have to ditch Quickbooks or use them separately which means double work.
– Medical forms – The world is moving online, and so are medical forms. Traditionally, any new patient coming in for an appointment had to fill out a long form regarding their ailment, medical history, and even their payment options, largely in a public space. With the right software, your patients can fill out the form from the comfort of their homes.
Some other notable features of a business texting software include:
- Analytics: To help you understand your online presence and campaign success
- Automation and Sequences: Automation allows for trigger-based actions. This reduces the manual effort businesses need to put in to send campaigns.
- Scheduling: This feature allows businesses to either send a text campaign immediately or schedule text messages for a later time.
- Assigning conversations: Customer messages can be assigned to different team members or different teams.
- Automated reminders: This feature allows you to send reminders automatically. You can simply set the content and cadence of reminder texts.
- Automated follow-ups: This feature allows you to send follow-ups to customers based on your last conversation or based on their last visit.
Solutionreach vs Weave - Feature comparison
With the prerequisites cleared, if your business is considering SolutionReach and Weave – we’ve got you covered with a feature-by-feature comparison between both software including pros and cons.
This comparison is your guide to making an informed decision and picking the right software for your healthcare practice.
First, let’s see if SolutionReach and Weave offer some of the bare minimum features one can expect from a communication software:
Solutionreach vs Weave - Ratings & Reviews
Ratings and reviews are crucial to understanding how users feel about the product.
Let us take a look at the ratings of SolutionReach and Weave to understand how businesses feel about the product. Capterra, the #1 website for choosing better software, has the following ratings for the two platforms:
Overall Rating: The Overall Rating takes into consideration multiple aspects of the lifecycle of the products – from deployment to use to customer support.
SolutionReach is rated at 3.9 stars
Weave is rated at 4.2 stars
Let’s break down what contributed to the higher rating of Weave when compared to SolutionReach.
- Ease of Use: Ease of use can be defined by a few important characteristics-
- How easy is it to deploy the product
- How well it integrates with other software
- The end-user experience of the product
- How streamlined the dashboard is, and
- How compliant it is with HIPPA
The Ease of Use Rating for SolutionReach is 4.0 stars, while Weave has 4.3 stars. This illustrates Weave is the Easier to Use software of the two ensuring a very small learning curve for your team.
- Features: Both software comes with a bunch of essential business communication features. Weave covers most of the must-have features while SolutionReach misses out on some essential features like Patient Case Management and Patient Referrals.
The feature rating for SolutionReach is 3.9 stars while Weave is 4.1 stars.
- Value for Money: Pricing is one of the major considerations when choosing between alternatives. Are you paying a fair amount? Is the pricing justified for the features your business needs? Let’s take a look at the pricing of both platforms:
The ratings for value for money are self-explanatory. SolutionReach charges start at $329 for the Pro version, but that doesn’t even come with Online Reputation Management, for which you have to upgrade to Enterprise and take a paid add-on. The basic Weave subscription starts at $399, and on top of that businesses have to pay a $750 setup charge. Even the most essential Review feature is an add-on of $100.
- Customer Service: Whether it’s Onboarding, Account Management, TroubleShooting, or resolving Technical Issues, the software of your choice should have robust customer support that answers your queries and solves your problems in seconds – not days!
The Customer Service rating for both SolutionReach and Weave is 3.6 stars.
- Likelihood to Recommend: “A strong likelihood to recommend reflects the true value a product or service brings to its users.”
The likelihood to recommend score for SolutionReach is 69 and Weave is 74.
Weave here has the higher rating across all aspects, with a decent likelihood to recommend rating. But where do they lack? What are their shortcomings? Let’s check some real user reviews and figure out.
Solutionreach vs Weave - Reviews
Reviews are crucial to understanding what customers say about the product.
- Great Onboarding Experience
- Accessible from multiple locations
- Integration with Eaglesoft
- Cannot add notes for group messages
- Customer service is great.
- The software is user-friendly
- Lots of features, but expensive
- Account closure is not easy
- Autorenewal of Contract with price change
- No notification about billing
- Unable to reach Account Manager
- Features crash and take a long time to be fixed.
- Capability to switch locations without logging out
- Streamlines services of businesses
- Customers can pay for services via text
- Inaccessible Customer Support
- Difficult training process and launch
- Professional Appearance
- Specifically made for healthcare practices
- Features are bundled at a high cost even if you don’t need them
- Not entirely HIPPA compliant
- Regular Technical Glitches
- Long resolution time for issues
- Lacklustre Customer Service
Customer Service is not helpful
Abrupt price hike after 1-year contract
The Better Choice - Solutionreach vs Weave
Both Solutionreach and Weave are great when put in isolation, but when compared their flaws start popping out.
On one hand, you have Solutionreach which does not have some essential features like Patient Case Management while on the other hand, Weave charges $399 + $750 Setup fee + $100 for reviews.
So which is the better of these two? Well it really depends on your use case and your needs. Having said that, it is important that you make a careful analysis of both platforms. If you are satisfied with limited functionalities and don’t want to pay a high price, then you can go for SolutionReach. If you are okay paying the additional fee for setup and reviews, and want to have more features, then you can opt forWeave.
However, if you want a plethora of features at an affordable rate, coupled with end-to-end support, there’s another platform that we’d like to draw your attention to. Let’s add another capable platform to the battle of SolutionReach vs Weave: Emitrr!
Emitrr is a customer communication and reputation management tool that caters to all kinds of businesses, including healthcare practices.
Just comparing Emitrr with Solutionreach and Weave on Capterra gives you a glimpse of which is the better software:
The reasons for high ratings:
Ease of use: Emitrr is rated at 4.8 stars illustrating that Emitrr is the Easier to Use software of the three ensuring a very small learning curve for your team.
Customer Service: Emitrr provides 24/7 live support in the form of calls, messages, chats, and emails (Tickets), along with a full-fledged knowledge base allowing it to be the highest-rated in customer service.
Features: Emitrr offers a tailored feature list according to your business’s unique requirements – charging for features that you use and nothing more.
Value for Money: At $149-$249, Emitrr offers all the significant features of both Solutionreach and Weave, adding on some unique features driven through extensive research of the Customer Journey while keeping the costs manageable and flexible. You only pay for what you use with Emitrr with completely customizable plans.
Let’s take a peek at what users say about Emitrr:
- Responsive Customer Service Team
- Constantly adding features for a better user experience
- Ease of use
- Negligible Learning Curve
- Streamlines daily interactions with clients
- Tailored for every business’s unique requirements
- Value for money pricing
- Feature-rich with a high level of customization
- Value for money
Completely HIPPA compliant
Solutionreach vs Weave vs Emitrr - Overall Comparison
Let’s see how the three software stack against each other in terms of features –
Emitrr: The Better Choice over SolutionReach and Weave
After comparing the ratings, reviews, pros and cons, and pricing we can conclude that Emitrr is the better choice when compared to Solutionreach and Weave:
- Emitrr has better support.
- Emitrr is completely HIPAA compliant offering secure and encrypted business communication.
- Emitrr has unique features like:
- Emitrr offers businesses to choose the features they want to use, and only charges for them.
- Emitrr is priced competitively.
The right software for your healthcare practice depends on a lot of factors, but if you were considering Solutionreach or Weave, maybe you need to rethink your options and check out Emitrr. If you wish to dive deep into the offerings of Emitrr, do not forget to book a demo – https://emitrr.com/schedule/