Whippy vs. Emitrr - Introduction
Choosing the right software for your small business in 2023 can make all the difference.
In today’s fast-paced and connected world; an automation tool that helps with Business Communication (Customer Interaction) and Growth is essential. From streamlining your lead acquisition process to helping with retention through follow-ups, reminders, and reviews – the right software can help your business spread its wings and have a profound impact on your business’s success.
Finding a software that can help you
- Manage customer reviews across multiple platforms,
- Provides text messaging & calls for communicating with associates and leads,
- Integrates with multiple platforms, and
- Helps you understand your online presence and campaign success through analytics
are some of the key features that your choice of software needs to have!
In this blog, we will be taking a deep dive into two of the most preferred business communication software’s in the market – Whippy and Emitrr; and examine their features, pros and cons, and unique advantages.
Whether you’re a budding startup or an established office, this comparison will help you make an informed decision, ensuring that you harness the full potential of technology that is provided by these tools.
Whippy vs. Emitrr - Feature Comparison
Let’s see how the two most popular business communication softwares do in terms of features –
It’s super important to choose a software that aligns with the goals of your business. With an abundance of features that can look bright and shiny, it is important to decide on a software that gives you access to the features that your business needs and is constantly open to feedback. Some of the top features that are a deal breaker are:
Business Messaging and Automation: Customers can reach out to your business through various channels, and it’s hard to maintain seamless conversation across all of them. Business communication software brings all conversations from different channels to a single platform for you to respond to. These are responses from webchats, contact forms, Job boards, etc. What’s more powerful? The ability to automate these replies and reduce response time to <1 second. This helps deliver a spectacular experience for your leads and customers and they keep coming back to you.
Text Management: People prefer texts over calls. According to a study, 75% of Millennials prefer texting over Talking. Text Messages also have over 98% open rate, making them a highly effective communication channel. Any business communication software should provide your business with the following text message features –
- 2-way text messaging
- Group text messaging
- Missed call to text
- Broadcast/Bulk SMS
- Schedule-based text
- Text follow-ups (reviews, cancellations, payment, birthday wishes, reminders)
- Ability to text enable any number from your CRM
Call Management: Does being a business owner mean forgetting what after-hours and weekends are? Not anymore! Business communication software helps your business by answering new customer calls, converting them to two-way text messages, and responding automatically ensuring no inquiry is missed.
Integration: Different businesses have different pre-established software or technology stacks such as CRMs and Scheduling Software that the new communication software needs to integrate with.
Automating Repetitive Tasks: The idea of using the software would mean cutting down on repetitive tasks and saving time to focus on growth. This software should work in sync with the current process and should help you achieve the goals of your business by automating follow-ups, reminders that help you reduce no-shows, the ability to create templates for form requests and repetitive messages, and a lot more.
Whippy vs Emitrr - Ratings & Reviews
Ratings and reviews are crucial to understanding how users feel about the product.
Let us take a look at the ratings of Whippy and Emitrr to understand how businesses feel about the product. Capterra, the #1 website for choosing better software, has the following ratings for the three platforms:
Overall Rating: The Overall Rating takes into consideration multiple aspects of the lifecycle of the products – from deployment to use to customer support.
Whippy is rated at 4.6 stars
Emitrr is rated at 4.8 stars
Let’s break down what contributed to the higher rating of Emitrr when compared to Whippy.
- Ease of Use: Ease of use can be defined by a few important characteristics-
- How easy is it to deploy the product
- How well it integrates with other softwares
- The end-user experience of the product
- How streamlined the dashboard is
The Ease of Use Rating for Whippy is 4.6 stars and Emitrr is 4.8 stars. This illustrates that Emitrr is the Easier to Use software of the two ensuring a very small learning curve for your team especially when transitioning from Zipwhip.
- Features: Both the software come with a plethora of features. While Whippy does have most features, even the most basic features require you to upgrade from the basic plan – making essential features expensive. Emitrr on the other hand offers a tailored feature list according to your business’s requirements – charging for features that you use and nothing more.
The feature rating for Whippy is 4.6 stars, and Emitrr is 4.8 stars. This highlights the fact that core features with optimization make Emitrr better than Whippy
- Value for Money: Pricing is one of the major considerations when choosing between alternatives. Are you paying a fair amount? Is the pricing justified for the features your business needs? Let’s take a look at the pricing of the platforms:
The ratings for value for money are self-explanatory. While Whippy has a lower range of features, it charges a premium for most of them, with an annual sign-in. Basic features such as missed calls to text, chrome extension, and bulk messaging are not available in the basic plan offered by Whippy. Emitrr offers all these features and more in their essential plan. Moreover, you only pay for what you use and you don’t necessarily need to get into annual contracts with Emitrr and can choose to pay Month on Month.
- Customer Service: Whether it’s Onboarding, Account Management, TroubleShooting, or resolving Technical Issues, the software of your choice should have robust customer support that answers your queries and solves your problems in seconds – not days!
The Customer Service rating for Whippy is 4.9 stars, and Emitrr shines with 5 stars. The fact that Emitrr provides 24/7 live support in the form of calls, messages, chats, and emails (Tickets), along with a full-fledged knowledge base makes it the highest-rated in customer service.
- Likelihood to Recommend: “A strong likelihood to recommend reflects the true value a product or service brings to its users.”
The likelihood to recommend score for Whippy is 9.22 and Emitrr is 92.8.
Emitrr has the highest rating across all aspects, with a very high likelihood of recommending a rating. A superior product is only possible with customer satisfaction, and Emitrr strives hard there.
Whippy vs Emitrr - Reviews
Reviews are crucial to understanding what customers say about your product.
Pros of Whippy
- Easy Usable Templates
- Great Features
- Customizable Messages
Cons of Birdeye
- Difficulty in navigating the product
- Not great at communication
- Error with text notifications
- Unnecessary prompts in the middle of work
- Inaccurate auto correctors
- Glitches with outbound messages
Pros of Emitrr
- HIPAA Compliant
- Tons of Features
- Competitive Pricing
- Excellent Customer Support
- High level of customization
- Integrations across all major platforms
- Constantly Evolving to add more features
Cons of Emitrr
- Some features are yet to come.
Emitrr; The better choice over Whippy
After comparing the features, ratings, reviews, pros and cons, and pricing we can conclude that Emitrr is the better choice when compared to Whippy:
- Emitrr has better support.
- Emitrr is HIPAA compliant.
- Emitrr has unique features like:
- Missed Calls to Text
- Webchat to text
- Phone System
- Mobile App
- Forms + Bundles
- Highly Customizable Deployment
- Emitrr is priced more competitively.
The right software for your business depends on a lot of factors, but if you are looking for Business Communication and Automation software, and are confused between Whippy and Emitrr, Emitrr is a clear winner.